NOW, I can't get her to stop helping. She does not like it when the baby is crying. So, as soon as he starts to get a little fussy she is stuffing the pacifier into his mouth and then she tells him "It's Otay, stop crying, stop crying." Its all too cute....but for the kicker..... My midwife said that this might happened but it didn't happen until a couple days ago. Mykel has started to take care of her baby dolls like I take care of Maddox. So as my little copy cat, she goes to get her baby because I said that Maddox was hungry. As I begin to nurse him, I turn to my right and there Mykel is nursing her baby doll. She had the whole doll under her shirt and then proceeded to burp her moments later. I wish I had a picture to show you guys, it was all too cute. However, I am not sure how I am supposed to handle that situation or if I need to do anything at all. Any suggestions?
Feeding Maddox
Chillin' watching PBS kids
Lovin' on her brother
Love the new post.. this blog is awesome..
ReplyDeletei suggest you tell Mykel that somethings.. are "Mommy Things" and "Big sissy" things. She is a smart lil girl. she will catch on and appreciate the responsibility.
but what do i know.. i'm just Uncle Nemo..
I totally have a picture of me breastfeeding my baby doll and it was before my sister was born...I think...Where did I learn that from?? I think it is too cute! She's going to be a good mama one day! I was laughing out loud reading it though and had to tell David...He got a good chuckle otu of it too.
ReplyDelete