Tonight marked the first night out with the girls. I dropped Mykel off at Playtime ( an hourly daycare center). Which, by the way, is great for spur of the moment plans. You never have to worry about getting a sitter because they are open everyday and night. So, parents if you live in the 76131 or surrounding areas....get your date nights in, no excuses!!! Anywho, with one child down and the other in tow, I headed downtown to meet the girls at a charity wine tasting and then to eat at Gloria's. It was so much fun. Oh and the cupcakes or mini bundt cakes they had were TO DIE FOR. I was able restrict myself to just one, but OOOooo Weee I wanted to grab the whole platter and stuff them into my purse. I thought, "Hmmm...If I only had a large ziplock bag." Just talking about them makes my mouth water. Enough on the cupcakes. I am beginning to sound like a have a food problem.
Maddox, once again, surprised everyone. He barely made a peep. He was just looking around taking it all in. He is turning out to be the easiest baby in the world. Gotta love that kid. There now is one spot in girls night held especially for Maddox. I just know Nile is going to love that. NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.