MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Up all night
So, I have been up all night with the baby because he wants to eat every hour and a half. I read that they go through mini growth spurts where they will do this. The books say it should only last a week, and I am counting on that to be accurate information because I have reached a state of exhaustion that can't possibly be healthy. PLUS! Mykel is sick with some stomach bug and burning up, so I am pulling double duty tonight trying to soothe children and put them back to sleep. I have found a new appreciation for single mothers. I don't know how they do it. I couldn't imagine doing this and then going to work the next day. I am pretty sure that if I showed up to a job in my condition, I would be fired. Please pray for me ya'll and Mykel's quick recovery as well. I just hate it when she is sick. Its like someone just sucked the life right out of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.