MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Maddox at 1 month!


      My oh my how times does fly!  I can't believe that Maddox is a month old.  It seems like just yesterday when I was praying for the sweet little angel to come out already.  He has grown so much so fast.  I know basketball runs in the family but it seems like this heavyweight is going to be a boxer or a football player.  He eats every 2 to 3 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night, and at each feeding he is downing 4 to 6 oz. He is weighing in at 13 lbs 3 oz.

 Milestones:  1.  He is rolling over from front to back
                           2.  He is smiling.
                           3.  Recognizes my voice.
                           4.  Starting to coo.
Rolling out of tummy time.
 Likes:          1.  The swing
                       2.  To eat and sleep.
                       3.  Car rides
                       4.  To be held all the time.
Having a good dream!

Dislikes:       1.  Tummy time.
                         2.  Not really a fan of the pacifier.
                         3.  The bouncer.                       
I told you he hates tummy time.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog