MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mad is 7 months!

 

Mad gained 3 lbs and grew 3.5 inches this month!  I was shocked so I measured him myself a million times.  I know Mad went through a growth spurt but the difference in height and weight makes me wonder if last months were measured incorrectly. 
Height: 32 inches =  above 95th percentile
Weight: 27.8  =  above 95th percentile
Head Circumference:  18.3 inches =  between 90- 95th percentile.

   The boy is becoming quite the little actor.   He will let you know exactly what he wants and when he wants it.  Most of the time he wants me.  He has started crying at the drop of a hat when I'm not in his line of vision.  As soon as I return, he magically stops crying, I mean INSTANTLY.  It is pretty ridiculous.  It started out kind of cute....but now NOT so cute.  The little boy thinks he has me whipped.  Well, I guess since I keep falling for it, I kind of am.  Psssh...Oh well, can't win them all. 
He also learned the word and sign for milk, however, he hasn't learned to sign it himself yet.  I know this because everytime I sign or say the word milk, Mad gets VERY excited.  No one is allowed to eat around him without sharing or making sure he has something to nibble on as well.  I KNEW HE WAS MY SON! The boy is still a ball full of joy though.  It is so fun to watch him these days. It's as if he learns something new every day.  I love it! 

Now he can:  Dance to music ( meaning sways side to side)
                     He has learned the Pincer grasp ( picking up food/ objects using pointer finger and thumb)
                     Still attempts to standing alone:  only for a few seconds at a time
                     He is becoming interested in Mykel's TV shows.
                     
I like :  Cream of wheat         
           Bananas         
           Chewing/ Sucking on my fingers
           Gerber puffs
           Banging on Mommy's computer ( although it makes mommy upset)
          
         
             ONE MONTH AGO................

AND NOW..........










BATHTIME MOHAWK




MIDDAY STROLL






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog