MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Missing You

     Without Nile here, I feel like some days are harder to get through than others.  Yesterday was definitely a hard day.  It is hard to be away the ones you love.  Especially when that person plays more than one role in your life.  Nile is my best friend, husband and father of my children.  Days apart are difficult, and the thought of months apart is almost too much to bear.  It is taking all of me to not breakdown and cry today.  If it weren't for my kids that is probably what I would be doing right now.
      Children can make your day when you think it's impossible to wear smile.  My babies ARE what is holding me together right now.  All i need to hear is one "I love you mommy" and INSTANTLY every is better.  Mykel is very affectionate and I am so grateful for that.  I truly believe she can read me like a book.  She can sense when I am sad even when I am trying my best to put on a happy face and her hugs couldn't come at a more perfect time.  So anyways, what started out as a hard day just got a lot easier for me and I have Mykel to thank for it.  I don't know what I would do without her.  Mommy loves you baby.
Made you smile...didn't it?

1 comment:

  1. She is seriously the cutest thing around!!! She is a doll and she always made me smile and happy when I was with her :)....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog