During Emily's weekend stay I misplaced my wedding ring. We spent days retracing my steps and looking in every nook and cranny trying to find that thing. I felt like I had been sucker punched in the stomach. That has got to be one of the worst feelings ever. For days I played out the conversation that I was about to have with Nile explaining what I had done. I was sick about it. Just when I was about to come clean to my husband, Emily suggested that I call all the places that I went to the past couple of days. I started with the TCU bookstore and as luck would have it...THEY HAD MY RING!!.. Some nice young man had found it in the parking lot and turned it in to the store manager. I can only thank the man upstairs for that one. I am so grateful that he placed that man there on that day. I am one lucky chica.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.