MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

BFF!


      My Emily is coming to visit in a week.  EEEKKK! ( insert happy dance) :) :) :).  It has been almost a year since I have seen her.  I have missed her so much.  She is my best friend in the world and it sucks that we have to have a long distance relationship.  Luckily, we are able to pick up where we left off with ease.  She gets me more than anyone I know and I am so grateful to have her in my life. 
   Unfortunately, Emily resides in Kansas, (boo!) which is too far away gosh darn it.  I keep pleading with her to move to Texas but for some reason she refuses to make the move.  She blames it on me, because I am back and forth across the waters.  BUT!!! I haven't given up. Soo..here is the plan.  I told her that when Nile is done playing basketball, whenever that may be, she HAS to move to Texas.  I am determined for us to be together again one day.  We have already decided that we will be neighbors who will share a fence so that there are no barriers between us.  I know, I know...it sounds a little much right?  Buuutttt...I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.  We are doing it!
     Anyways, let the countdown begin.  I am so excited to see her again.  It has been way too long.  Speaking of which, "We have got to do better than this Em. Once a year isn't cutting it."  By the way, I happened to come across this picture that probably would have been us if we had met a few years earlier.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog