MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Emily's visit

    Thursday night we stayed up late chatting it up.  I love catching up with Emily.  We always tend to get in so many deep conversations.  Our talks are so therapeutic. Friday she helped me run errands that I have been putting off for the last couple of weeks and Friday night we caught up with some old friends.  Saturday we watched the TCU boys pummel Wyoming and then went on a dinner date with the babies at BJ's.  Sunday she helped me clean house, do some grocery shopping, and change the closet light so that I could see my clothes again.  Sunday night we stayed in and had spaghetti, wine, and movie night.
     I enjoyed every second of her stay here.  However, I am pretty sure I enjoyed it more than she did.  Emily is used to getting a lot of sleep and that just doesn't happen over here.  Sooooo...she left here over worked and exhausted.  SORRY EM!!  She served to be a much needed mental pick me up and was amazing company.  What company do you know comes to visit on vacation and ends up being your nanny/ housekeeper as well?  I am very blessed to have her as a friend.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog