A few weeks ago the babies and I ventured to Osaka to watch Nile's games and to visit old friends. It took me all season to build up enough courage to make the trip by myself with the babies. After the rough time I had traveling TO Japan with the babies, I wasn't sure I was ready to brave it again. But....I DID IT! We took the 2 1/2 hr Shinkansen (bullet train) and it went fairly smooth. The trip, though extremely short, was an overall success. It was great to catch up with the everyone, however, I completely forgot to take pictures so I borrowed some pictures from Dana. Thanks Dana!
 |
| Maddox and Nina Washington |
 |
| Mad and Dana Washington |
 |
| JayLynn Washington, Mykel and I |
 |
| Just like old times |
 |
| Lijah, Mykel, and JayLynn |
 |
| Mykel and her best friend Mai. |
 |
| Nile and Lynn |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.