MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mykel with straight hair

  I have been trying different hair styles out for Mykel, so I decided to blow dry it straight.  The whole process was pretty tasking on all of us.   I knew it would be hard for M.J to sit still so I put on a movie, brought out snacks and went to work. 
  The distractions only lasted for a HOT minute before I had to ask Daddy for assistance.  At this point I had only gotten through half of a head so I asked Nile to read her a few books until I finished.  Well...that worked for the most part, except for the fact that she kept asking, "Are you finished yet?"  I would reply, "Not yet honey" and then the same question and answer would repeat after each minute went by.
  However, she let me finished and she looked so cute afterwards.  She couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror.






2 comments:

  1. WOW!.. I love it!.. She is just gorgeous!.. I bet she loved it too!.. Mecailin doesn't get hers straight very often b/c it takes FOREVER especially to her, but she feels like a princess she says!.. BUT what I wouldn't do for some of those curls!!... Beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan!!! She looks sooo much older with short hair...Where is your baby??? she is a little girl now tear tear

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog