We were also able to enjoy a little more family time then usual this week because Nile didn't have a game. So I got out the map and found a place called Canal City. It is comparable to the River Walk in San Antonio however much smaller. The family had a blast though and we will definitely be going there again.
MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Out and about
We recently just had a team dinner to welcome our 2 new players. One of the new bigs is 7' 5"!!!! It is so crazy to stand next to him. He is 2 feet taller than I am. He makes Nile look like a midget. I failed to snap a picture of him but I will get one soon so I can show you the height difference.
We were also able to enjoy a little more family time then usual this week because Nile didn't have a game. So I got out the map and found a place called Canal City. It is comparable to the River Walk in San Antonio however much smaller. The family had a blast though and we will definitely be going there again.
We were also able to enjoy a little more family time then usual this week because Nile didn't have a game. So I got out the map and found a place called Canal City. It is comparable to the River Walk in San Antonio however much smaller. The family had a blast though and we will definitely be going there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.