MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABSOLUTE FAILURE

  I decided it was about time to start getting back into a workout routine.  I needed a little push to get into the game so I thought I would try a new workout program called INSANITY.  A friend of mine had mentioned that she was giving it a go, so she sent it to me so that I could try too. 
  WELLLLL (insert sigh)...I guess I am in worse shape than I thought.  Granted I haven't done a hard workout since I got pregnant last November, so my expectations weren't high.  I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW BAD I DID!!!!  I couldn't even get through the Day 1 FIT TEST.  I mean, I felt like I was going to pass out.  REALLY?!?!  Pass out after not 30 or 20 or 15 minutes, but 10!!!  To say that I am disappointed in myself is an understatement.  I know what you are thinking, it's ridiculous right?   Honestly, guys I couldn't keep going.   My kids were asleep, my husband was at practice and all I could imagine is myself passed out of the floor and Mykel getting up from her nap to find me there.  I LITERALLY had to stop.
  Sooooo I am going to try again tomorrow.  I am so hoping that I was just overtired, didn't eat enough, or that there is some other explanation behind this because I REFUSE to believe that I am that pathetic.  (Shaking my head)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog