MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mykel is 3!!!

      I can't believe my baby girl is 3!  She is transforming into this beautiful little girl in seconds flat.  CRAZINESS!!  She is 3' 4 inches tall and weighs 39 lbs. Mykel is growing so fast, it is hard to keep up. 

Lately, she has become quite the little actress.  I mean "DRAMA QUEEN" to the umpteenth power!   There is not a day that goes by without some sort of performance.  I already know I am in for it come ten years from now.  She is also starting to pull away from Mommy :(!  All of the sudden it's Daddy this and Daddy that, "I want Daddy to read me a story," "where is Daddy," "Daddy I need help," and "I want to play with Daddy."  Just the other day, Nile left for practice and was gone for about 15 minutes before she started claiming she missed him sooooo much.  "REALLY Mykel?!?!  He just left."  I mean what am I, chopped liver?!?!

NOW she is spelling and reading words like crazy!  She can sound out most 3 letter words with short vowel sounds and loves to tell you what letter every word starts with.  It is her new favorite game.  She loves to play with Legos and her kitchen.  She can climb rock walls and loves listening to my ipod. ( She has kind of taken it over.)  An Ipod will definitely be her next present from us!  She is so content while listening to her music.  The only problem is she doesn't realize she is screaming at the top of her lungs when she is singing, so everyone around her gets a free Mykel concert!  I have to admit it is a little embarrassing but cute at the same time.

She currently doesn't like her brother tearing down her Lego construction projects.  She is constantly shouting, " No Bubba NO!  That's a NO NO Bubba!  NO NO!"  LOL! Its hilarious but after about the 3rd time Maddox levels her project, She is tooooooo threw and  Mommy or Daddy must step in because Bubba's life could be in jeopardy. 

CURRENT FAVS:  Hot chocolate, books, Frosted Flakes, caramel popcorn, train rides, the Little Mermaid and going to Daddy's basketball games.

CURRENT DISLIKES:  Salad ( but she will still eat it), when others try to sing with her, ( she immediately shuts that down) apparently no one can sing but her.  She hates getting her hair done, but then always loves the finished product.  She doesn't like to see or hear Maddox cry.


Birthday Hat at the Birthday Dinner!





Bubba trying it on.

and now Daddy's turn


Mykel took this picture of Nile's teammates





tearing into her presents


Birthday Princess!

1 comment:

  1. cute cute and more cute!!! I hope she never stops being a firecracker...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog