MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whats been happening........

   It has been brought to my attention that I have been falling behind on the blog.  I am sorry yall and I will try to do better.  Life these days has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!!  I don't have the time to write and upload pictures like I did before. 

Murry UPDATES:
  • Maddox is into EVERYTHING and is completely attached to my hip.   I can't wait for this stage to end.  I know everyone will say that I will miss these days when he is older, but he's not a normal sized baby,  He's 30LBS!!!  It's too much weight to carry around all day long.  Anyways, he will be walking soon enough so I am looking forward to that day.
  • Nile is officially in playoffs!  Playoffs are great because it means the end is near and family, friends and good ole Texas is around the corner!  Nile's team finished 3rd in the Regular season and just advanced to the second round of playoffs.  He will play his former team, so the games will be intense.  Please say a prayer for Nile and his team.
  • Mykel is 3!  After her birthday party, she thought she should have a party every day.  Every morning she would wake up and ask if we were going to have a party for her with presents, and cake, and balloons.  I don't think she understands that birthdays are annual not weekly or daily.  If I had to choose one word to describe my girl right now, it would be ACTRESS!  Maaaannnn......that girl is good.  She is a little manipulative and scary at times but there is a good chance that she may win an Oscar one day.
  • As for Myself, I have been sleeping more since the baby is sleeping through the night.  YAY!!  I have acquired a few new jobs: baby food processor and apparently I started a hair, nails and makeup salon for Mykel.  Her toes look better than mine on a daily basis.  SMH!  Yes, MJ has become interested in makeup.  She loves eye shadow and lip gloss and knows how to do it herself.
    • I am thoroughly looking forward to going home...after we win the championship that is.
    • I have been making homemade everything because I am determined not to buy processed food anymore.  It takes more time but I love knowing exactly what I am eating.
    • I taught Maddox to give kisses, sign "Milk", and bounce.
FEW RANDOM SHOTS>>
Mykel and her friend Mai


Bubba's first slide.  It was a little too fast, blew his hat right off!

Japanese Grandpa!  Maddox adores him and his wife.  They are the parents of one of Nile's teammates.  They are absolutely the sweetest people I've met in Japan.  We love them to pieces. 

HAHA!  Nile and his pink uniform.  They wore these to celebrate the spring season and the blooming of  the Cherry blossoms.

Kids passed out after a family outing.






Being us!

Double Trouble

So we found a Pancake hot drink and I had to try it.  It actually tastes like a pancake.

Nile after the pancake drink. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog