MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Angie's Baby Shower
The babies and I attended one of my besties baby shower yesterday and had a blast. I just love baby showers. Angie is 35 weeks and barely looks pregnant. I don't know how that girl does it. It so happens that Angie and I had our daughters around the same time (they are 4 weeks apart) and now our second children will be approximately 2 months apart. Not only do our children get to grow up together but it makes it easy to share stories and compare notes. We understand each other perfectly since we go through the same things at about the same time.
Anyways, the shower turned out amazing, and it was fun hanging out with the girls. I was even able to have a couple of hours baby free due to the line of people waiting to hold Maddox. Again, he did amazing, slept the entire time. Oh, and i won a game! The sippy cup game that is. We were racing to see who could finish their sippy cup first. BTW, a lot harder than you think! My tongue and jaw muscles were so sore after that, but hey, I won a kingsize Hershey's bar so it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.