MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2 Week Check Up

      Maddox and I had our two week check up the other day and he weighed in at 11 lbs 10 oz and was 23 inches long.  It is amazing how fast babies grow.  I couldn't believe it when they told me.  WAIT! Yes, I could, because he already grew out of newborn sizes.  He now is in the 0- 3 category.  His blood was taken for the second time and he didn't cry or make a peep.  I guess as long as he is nursing, all is right in his world.  I also took some time and get a picture taken with our favorite midwife, Sarah Jones.  She has been nothing but good to us from start to finish.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this woman!


Mykel wanted to take a picture as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog