We did not have any big plans this New Year's Eve sooooooo we decided to bring it in family style. We knew the kids would not make it for the countdown (although Mykel tried) so we got in our PJ's and did the toast a little early. We had an assortment of drinks. Mykel's drink of choice was sparkling grape juice, Maddox went with his fav..breast milk, and Nile and I enjoyed our adult beverages.
The next part of our evening consisted of trying to get the timer function to work on the camera so that we could get a family picture. That was VERY interesting to say the least. We were less than happy with the results but we got a picture non the less.
Next we watched a little "MJ"tv. I mean seriously, the girl is like the energizer bunny. She keeps going and going and going. Honestly, I don't know how I keep up. However, she is great entertainment and I wouldn't change her for the world. Maddox just loves her to pieces too. She can get that boy to stop crying instantly! Our family may never have to pay for cable again.
Maddox was just taking it all in and kicking back. OH!!!And Maddox picked his bottle up and tried to feed himself for the 1st time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.