Attempting to crawl at 4 months? WHAT?!?!
A couple of days ago, while I was cooking, Mad decided to get up on all fours. Nile was yelling for me to come upstairs to see but I didn't make it in time. My first thought was "NOOOOOOO!" ........ 1. Because I couldn't believe I missed it and 2. Because I am supposed to get more time with him as a baby, he's not supposed to crawl this soon. There has been a severe breach in the Baby contract and I am not happy about it.
After I pushed all the selfishness to the side, I decided that if this is going to happen, the least I could do is not miss it again. So I waited and waited...and then......BAM, he did it again. He got up on all fours, rocked back and forth two times and then belly flopped. He still has a long way to go but its definitely around the corner. So, the video camera is charged and ready for the next attempts. As soon as I get some footage I will post and update. In the mean time, the baby proofing process has begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.