MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mykel: birth through 5 months!

My beatiful daughter came into this world at 9:08 pm on April 14th, 2008, so happened to be my fathers birthday as well.  I would have to say that has to be the best birthday present EVER!  She was 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20.5 inches long.  It was love at first sight.  I never knew you could love something so much.  My precious baby girl changed my life for the better that day.  Mommy loves you baby! 

 

Second day at the hospital in her first dress!

2 weeks old


3 weeks old

4 weeks old:  First smile!

First swim lesson :)

5 weeks old

6 weeks old

2 months old

First pedicure!

3 months old:  First 4th of July!

4 months old
5 months old:  I can sit up!


1 comment:

  1. So cute!.. Mecailin actually had 2 of those outfits also!.. Aww I miss them!....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog