MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Scrapbook!

   I am so excited because I just looked at my blog in scrapbook format.  IT LOOKS AMAZING.  I love that you are able to do this.  Your can customize it to your liking and everything.  However, I was a little sad because I have documented EVERYTHING on Maddox in the blog and nothing on Mykel from birth to age 2. 


SOOOOO I have decided to back track as much as possible so that a little of her first years will be in the scrapbook as well.  This is definitely going to take a lot of time but it will be worth it in the end.  There are so many photos to look through but I am ready for the project.  Mykel birth through 2 years old to be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog