MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Mad at 10 months



My baby boy can WALK!!!  He literally went from 5 steps to full blown walking over night.  Nile and I joke about his little chunky butt using us when he knew he could walk.  He is all over the place now.  He even learned how to climb stairs.  STORY!!!!!!

I would like to start by pleading with the public not to turn me in to child protective services.   Just like any other night, Nile took Mykel upstairs for bath time and I was watching Maddox and attempting to start dinner.  I went into the pantry to pull out all ingredients and came out and he was GONE!  I am frantically running around the house, looking under tables, in closets, behind the couch, in bathrooms, under my bed, yelling for him and for the life of me, I COULD NOT FIND HIM.  I checked ALL of his usual hiding places and just when I was about to have a heart attack,  I hear him scream.   
At this point, his life flashed before my eyes.  I probably imagined 20 different scenarios that resulted in him screaming like that.  I immediately recognize its coming from upstairs and I bolted up the steps in 3 bounds.  As soon as I reach the top, my babies face had Hallelujah written all over it. It was then that I realized he was looking for me.  Nile asks me "What the heck (not really the words he used) is going on?"  I said, the baby may have climbed up the stairs without my knowledge because he didn't know where I went (the pantry) therefore he went upstairs to try to find me.  He looked in all the rooms and I wasn't there either so he started screaming at the top of his lungs.  Nile looked at me a little crazy like...."you know this scenario could have ended badly."  So..after my scolding, I went to get the gate because apparently it was THAT time.

Whats been happening:
1.  walking, climbing, bouncing to music
2.  loves him some grapes, and spaghetti
3.  he must try everyones drink or food.
4.  beginning to really like the pool
5.  can side to side wave
6.  can point to objects
7. receive my first hair cut (shortly after I saw these photos)
8. Weaned and on formula












One of my hiding spots....


   



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh he is so stinkin' cute! His legs in those photos crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog