MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!
Monday, December 12, 2011
Still a little broken
I am not sure how many times I have told myself that today is going to be the day that I sit down and post something. I cannot believe it took me this long to finally gather the strength to fight the tears and just write. The thing is....I created this blog for my father, so that he could be apart of our everyday life while my family is overseas. He loved my blog so much and I loved checking my email several times a day just to see if he had left his comment yet. All of that is gone now. I will never receive an email from him again. Since his passing, I havent seen the point of continuing to post.
For what? I kept asking myself. Why? I couldnt find a reason to keep it going. UNTIL... I was taking pictures of Mykel the other day. Like always, Mykel asked to review the pictures and then she said something that completely changed my perspective. After raving about how cute she looked, she said, "Pa-Pa is going to LOVE it!" I replied, "He sure will."
Its amazing how kids can see things so clearly and can say just the right things at the right time. I thank the Lord everyday for my little treasures. They have definitely helped me through the difficult days.
Mommy loves you two, to the moon and back!
This one is just for you Dad/ Pa-Pa!..... Mykel said so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks Megs, We all look forward to your Blogs and keeping up with you nile and our angels!!! Love you All So Very Much!!! Aunt Lisa :)
ReplyDeleteMegan-
ReplyDeleteReading your blog today has brought me to tears. I haven't experienced what you have but I know exactly how a PaPa's love is such a GREAT and enormous thing for a lil girl. Keep posting your blogs. I love seeing the photos as I don't see you guys that often. To see a mini Nile and Maddox, gosh he looks like you is amazing. Ya'll Rock! Go TEAM MURRY!
Marquita