MEET THE MURRY"S!!!!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011!

  Happy Valentines Day!  MAN has this day changed soooooo much for us over the years.   This year, we were a party of four for our Valentines Day festivities and I loved every second of it. 

Givin' some SUGAR!

Mykel and I made heart shaped sugar cookies with no cookie cutter or store bought icing (gotta love Japan).  This process that usually takes no time at all, took forever since I was helping a 2 yr trace heart shapes with a butter knife.  Oh the things we do for Daddy. Plus side:  We loved the homemade icing!  I will never by store bought again!  The kids also received some gifts from a Valentines Day care package from Grandma D!  Mykel hasn't stopped cooking with her new kitchen utensils yet.

 Card to Daddy from the kiddos.

Playing with Mykel's letters on the refrigerator.

Heart shaped banana bread.  Not perfect, but the best I could do given what I had to work with.  Living overseas makes you appreciate EVERYTHING you have back home.  Right now, I can't wait to get back to my oven.  They don't have them here!  

Mykel after indulging in a plate of cookies.



 Pics of Mykel's date with Daddy.




 Isn't he just the cutest thing.  I love my CHUBBA BUBBA!


Valentine #1 and #2!

Maddox decided that it was his turn to be wined and dined so he put Mykel in cage.
Mykel: "Please Bubba, I promise I will share Mom and Dad." 
Maddox: "I just can't be sure of that, but don't worry I will come back for you tomorrow."

Mykel: What if I give you a kiss?"  Maddox: "I will take it under advisement."

My boys!

Valentine #3!

My babies!



1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Audio Player

Waqar's Blog