Enjoying another Monday off at the Starbucks and the mall.
NILE TEAM POSTER WAS AT THE MALL
We celebrated our Christmas holiday a little early this year due to the fact that Nile had an away game on Christmas day. SOOOOO we got to celebrate 3 days earlier. I am so mad at myself because I didn't get any pics of the kiddos opening the presents that santa left them but fortunately, Nile got it all on the video camera. I managed to get a few pics of the kids at play though.
 |
| Our Mini Tree that Mykel Decorated. |
 |
| The Masterpiece |
 |
| She loves her letters |
 |
| MJ showing Mad how everything works |
It snowed on Christmas!!!
 |
| Her 1st snow angel |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.